⚠️ Safety is our priority ?
Today we received our new PPE, so that our teams are clearly visible during our interventions.
Large training plan
In this context, our management decided in 2020 to launch a major training plan for all of our employees, continuing over the year 2021.
Indeed, the latter are made aware and trained on the following topics:
- GIES: Intervention on chemical and industrial sites (prevention rules, compliance with procedures, etc.)
- GTIS: Intervention on petrochemical sites (mastering jointing techniques on bolted assemblies, safety of interventions)
- RRW: Rescuer First aid worker (Take first aid to a victim)
- Caces: Certificate of aptitude for safe driving (R489, Cat3)
- TIG: TIG welding according to a DMOS (coated electrode)
- Alfa Laval Separator Training: Diagnosis and maintenance of the brand’s separators.
In order to continue our training plan, to come in 2021:
- Terberg: Use of industrial tractor trucks
- Working at height and wearing PPE: Awareness for personnel called upon to use an anti-fall harness or work at height.
- Scaffolding assembly and disassembly: Assess the risks, know the regulations, assemble and disassemble rolling and fixed scaffolding.
- Daily check and use of scaffolding: Use and check both mobile and fixed scaffolding.